Pages

Phil. 2:15-16 MSG

“Go out into the world uncorrupted, a breath of fresh air in this squalid and polluted society.
Provide people with a glimpse of good living and of the living God. Carry the light-giving Message into the night.”
Phil. 2:15-16 MSG

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

About My Family

   I'm a stay-at-home Christian mom of two!  My husband is Randy.  We've known each other since we were 15 and we were happily married on June 25,2005.  We are blessed with a boy, Peyton Isaiah, who was born October 2006 and a little girl, Jayden Raynn, who was born January 2009.  We have two dogs and a cat.  Our boxer, Callie, we got when we were first married.  Buster, who is a jack russell, we got for Peyton when he was 2.  Randy and I are not "cat people" at all but we love our cat!  His name is Meeka (when we got him Peyton called him "me kitty").  Our pets are important here not only because they're our family but because we have, what we call "pet issues".  Our "pet issues" have given us and others some great laughs.
   

    Since our babies our life has been quite a ride!  Peyton is a rough, tough, in the dirt, typical boy.  He also is as sweet as can be.  He loves to cuddle and always needs hugs.  We used to think he was ornery, but since his sister, not so much!  Little Miss Jayden Raynn.  She is a fearless, independant, ornery, rough, tough, little (literally) girl.  She has the sweetest smile and she knows when to use it!  She gives hugs and kisses...when she wants to.  Together they make quite a pair!!


    Every day is something new, sometimes funny, sometimes trying.  As a mom at home all day with little ones, it can sometimes be rough just as much it is fun.  I know some days I feel like I can conquer the world and other days it's by the grace of God I make it through.  I want to share my stories, good and bad,  to help other moms or any one see that there is good in each day and you are not alone.  Since becoming a mama, some of the biggest lessons God has taught me come from my kids!  Every day is a blessing.  It doesn't always work out like we plan or go our way but if you look there is always something good, always a reminder that we are blessed! 


Proverbs 31

No comments:

Post a Comment